PTW (H-Beam Welding Line)
- Horizontal H BEAM welding product line is a new specially designed by WELDARC Company on the base of its numerous years expertise of researching and manufacturing of light and heavy- duty H BEAM devices. To meet the demand of request, this welding line is only for light H lasers.
- H BEAM welding product line consists of IN Feed Conveyor to method Welder, In feed H BEAM
- Reducing welding deformation. It’s the complete device for delivering large volume
Main technical features
|Web Taper Angle||15°|
|Welding type||Single arc twin wire|
|Welding power source||SAW 1000 Amps(WELDARC)|
|Welding speed||300-1000mm/min (step less speed adjustment)|
|Welding wire diameter||1.6mm|
|Voltage||415V/ 50/60Hz, 3Ph|
3. Working flowing
Main technical feature
1. Adopts horizontal stand welding and singe arc-double wire welding technology, improving welding speed and reducing welding distortion.
2. When assembling, it only needs to spot weld at the range of 200-500mm of the work-piece head (needn’t to spot weld the whole work-piece), after that, go ahead to the next welding. The welding machine can weld these three steels directly and greatly improve the efficiency of assembling.
3. Adopts the welding way of putting the work-piece horizontally (H beam web panel flat and two flange panels upright) and welding the two welding lines at the same time, which reduces H beam distortion.
4. Adopts thin wire welding, reduces distortion by heat. That means reducing flange distortion after welding, which can greatly reduce workload of flange straightening.
5. The transmission conveyor between each steps and chain type turn-over use of traveling crane.
Tack Welding Machine
List of modules includes in Tack welder
Hydraulic Operated Edge Alignment
Hydraulic Operated Web Adjustment
Hydraulic Operated Clamping of Work piece
Electrical control panel and pendant
Hydraulic Power Pack Unit
In feed conveyor (4 Nos of Conveyoy each 3 mtr)
Out feed Conveyor (4 Nos of Conveyor each 3 mtr)
The Main machine consists of main machine and front-back transport conveyor. The main machine has two heads, which realizes welding the two welding lines at the same time. Two welding guns are both single arc-double wire welding, and flux automatic feeding and recovery Unit. The main machine is gantry Type structure. work piece is transported from front conveyor to main machine, after welding, transported by back conveyor. In this concepts Machine will be fixed and work piece will Move.
Key components list
|1||Vertical flange Guide roller assembly at the entry of Main Machine|
|2||Fixed Guide roller and moveable top roller for flange Guiding at the entry of Main Machine|
|3||Pull through welder with fixed and moving device wheels with electrically controlled Speed|
|4||Hydraulic powered web lifter|
|5||Hydraulic Operated web clamping Unit|
|6||Hydraulic Operated Web/Flange Assembly Clamp with adjustable Clamping Pressure|
|7||Hydraulic Operated Web and flange guide unit for the welding Torch|
|9||Flux Recovery Units|
|10||Fixed bottom roller and Moveable Top roller for flange guide at the exit|
|11||Hydraulic Power Pack Unit|
|12||Current Collector in both Moving and Fixed Sides attached to the pull through Rollers|
|13||PLC controlled Panel and control Pendant|
|14||2 sets of 1000 Amps SAW MACHINES with Accessories|
|15||Top Platform for placement of flux recovery units , control panel , wire spool etc|
|16||In feed conveyor to main Machine|
|17||Out feed conveyor ( 4 Nos of Conveyor 3 mtr each)|